A new Age for Talion...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Moon, May 8, 2017.

1. Moon

Moon Member

I love this server. I really do. But its missing some things. But these 2 modules (one using advancement and one using command blocks) would make it AMAZING. I present. The Tempest Box and Creatures Reborn! Both of these commands are AWESOME. Both are currently under development but you can download them! Just make sure to update them every time Jragon , creator of TTB , and Multiple people working on CR update it. It has AMAZING THINGS. More Mobs Magic Staffs CUSTOM MAGIC CRAFTING!!!! It would be a PERFECT combinate for these 2 commands/advancments to be in Talion. Fighting a Flare Swarm with Grandma's walking stick. Avoiding a Yeti with the Slime armor set. Oh and did I mention......... IT HAS CUSTOM DUNGEONS!!!!!!!!!!! Not like the crappy ones that used to be on Talion but REAL ones. So far they are only.for snow biomes. But Jragon and CR developers are adding more to all biomes!. So far their is a castle! A tower! EVEN A BOSS. (I am really hyped about this. I love these commands/advanvments and yes it can be used in 1.11 and 1.10 wait I just thaught of another command. I'll just fill it away for later use.) Just... Please admins.. Jackkk .. MissPVP.... Zack. Give these 2 a chance. Cause if you add it it would be a new age of Talion. By the way make sure to credit the creators IF you install both. Still. IF you do it it would spell a new age of players coming and a new age of prosperity to Talion. Signed Moonwatch Lunarpick

2. Moon

Moon Member

K here's a pic of.one of the mobs. mage.png