Banned for Duping?

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Spencer, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spencer

Spencer Member

So I remembered someone showing me chests in the clock tower before so I used my pet blaze to get inside of it and open the chests and took out some items. The rules are broken and no one ever talks about it so I didn't even know I wasn't allowed to take anything from there and so I did. Then later on I get on and Cris just bans me for duping without even asking for any information as to how I got the items. And in his ban message he just puts "FUCK OUT OF HERE". Like seriously? How is that professional or even mature for a staff member. Like if I am not supposed to take the items then just say so and take them away from me. Or even give me a temporary ban. But being permanently banned for taking items out of a chest without knowing it's against the rules seems a bit unfair. And now I am hearing that my items are apparently being Drop partied the second after I get banned? What if I decided to buy an unban? You are just going to drop all my stuff and then if I get back you just say "well fucking sucks doesn't it"? Or if my appeal happens to get accepted you just say well shit doesn't that just suck?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Avaxy

Avaxy Member

You realize half the staff put something like that for the ban reason when they ban people right? Trying to insult the maturity of Cris by using that as an example is kinda low tbh but idec bout the rest of the post cuz I know nothing about it and there's nothing I could do even if I did

3. Spencer

Spencer Member

It's not low at all, if you are going to ban someone give a real reason for it not just "fuck out of here". Every other time I have gotten a temp ban it has been with an actual reason put, not some random bullshit like that.

4. Avaxy

Avaxy Member

I've never seen a temporary ban that said something like that but there are permanent bans that have reasons similar to that all the time so there's just no point to single out one member of staff when nearly every member with the ability to permanently ban has done it before

5. Avaxy

Avaxy Member

Whether or not if it's appropriate to put something like that is besides the point I'm just saying it's low to single out Cris for it

6. Spencer

Spencer Member

He was the only one that has done it to my knowledge so I am not trying to "single" him out for it.

7. Avaxy

Avaxy Member

Whether you were intentionally doing it or not, you still did

8. lbandre

lbandre New Member

Who are you Avaxy?

9. Avaxy

Avaxy Member

Prince_of_Blue was my old name but I've had too many to remember them all

10. lbandre

lbandre New Member

do you even play on the server?

11. Avaxy

Avaxy Member

Been on this server for almost 2 years

12. Chookles

Chookles Head-Staff Staff Member Head-Staff

Your were banned for entering the staff towers, we have said many times about that and there are rules in place about stealing from staff, 21Assassin12 found proof of duplication with many items and the fact you stole illegal items is resulting in a ban which will not be up for discussion if change

Avaxy likes this.
  13. foxnickwilde

foxnickwilde Member

If you buy a unban they're just going to Bann you again so why even try

14. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

I mean you say you didn't know clock tower was off limits but it is covered in barrier blocks.... Why would they be there if they wanted you in the clock tower? They are they so you don't go in.

15. Spencer

Spencer Member

I couldn't have possibly duped them because they were already stacked, I don't even have acess fo stack so if I did dupe them it wouldn't have been all stacked together

16. Zane5544

Zane5544 Head-Staff Staff Member Head-Staff

I'm unbanning you. Not because I'm forgiving you but because I know you didn't dupe. I know you're not stupid, and you clearly know taking op items from staff tower would have negative effects. Don't try to act stupid and bullshit to me Cyb, I know you're not that stupid. So. I will unban you, but don't try to pull anything like this again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.