Cool Plugins -- Potential

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AstralForce, Apr 3, 2017.

1. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

Here are a ton of plugins that could be fun/useful to have and ways to implement them. Of course alot of these probably wont be added I figured it would be nice to bring them up. Please other players comment on the plugins you think would work well!!

Magic Spells - This plugin allowed players to use a command to send spells or set it to a wand. Now some of these spells seem laggy or are OP. I would say a good application of this would be give more spells per rank. Similar to the way pets work where you get access to more as you buy higher ranks. However some of these spells should stay locked even at titan because they are laggy or OP. Examples
    makes opponent always drop weapon. This is one that should obviously never be unlocked no matter what rank.

Disarm Spell
    - A spell that instantly disarms. This obviously can never be given to players

Confusion Spell
    -- A spell that makes mobs attack eachother. This spell is pretty harmless but just a cool spell. So because of its minimal use to stronger players that dont take damage to mobs I would put this at around a Knight Rank spell.

Armor HUD - A plugin that gives players a side bar of their armor durability. VERY USEFUL.

Drop Party - An easy more efficient way to do drop parties.

The Realm of Mianite - A plugin that you can use to spawn in items from the original Mianite series. I dont see this one having too much use but it was just such a perfect fit!! This plugin allowed admins or gods or whoever to spawn in items such as the sugar of Ianite, the magic cow launching wands, god armor, and much more from the original Mianite Series.

Magic Wands - This plugin would be used exclusively to make RP more fun to watch. It adds 4 wands (one for Dianite, Mianite, Ianite, and Cecil) that can be gotten via commands.

--Astral
    aka. Dianites Apostle

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Ender

Ender Member

Some of these look a bit overpowered, but this deserves review!

3. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

Well some of the OP ones such as the Magic Spells will only allow a few spells. The non-OP ones. And ones that give OP items such as Magic Wands will be used EXCLUSIVELY for gods not for Players.

4. MissPvP

MissPvP Community Manager Staff Member Community Manager

First off I'm not trying to be mean but here's what I think about these,

Magic spells are either overpowered or useless random things to use.

Armor HUD will annoy certain people and if you take 2 minutes to search up Armor HUD for forge you can get an armor hud and potion effect hud added to your optifine using forge.

Drop party is useful but the only issue is I'd need to custom code it because 99% of DP plugins are either not updated to 1.11 or don't drop items except vanilla mc items.

Realm of Mianite seems good for the rp aspect of the server I'll look into the plugin if it's already made.

Magic wands seems like another good rp plugin for the server and I'll look into that as well.

So for the short version only things I believe would be worth the time to add are the DP plugin and the two Mianite plugins to add to the rp.

5. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

Thank you for the feedback!

--Astral
    a.k.a. Dianite's Apostle