Custom Enchantments

Discussion in 'Rules/Information' started by MissPvP, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissPvP

MissPvP Community Manager Staff Member Community Manager

Custom Enchantments List

Nightvision I
    - Gives Nightvision I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
    Venom I-III - Poisons an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
    Auto-Smelting I- Smelts down iron and gold; Stacks with fortune.
    Regain I - Regains durability when mining same type of ore the pickaxe is made out of.
    Rejuvination I-III - Regains durability slowly while holding/wearing item.
    Waterbreathing I- Gives Waterbreathing I potion effect while wearing/holding item.
    Reinforced I-III - Instantly mines all ores. (higher the enchant level, less durability it uses).
    Slowness I-III - Slows down an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
    Heavy I-III - Slows you down and adds mining fatigue whilst holding/wearing
    Regeneration I-III- When you heal half a heart with full food, adds extra chance to heal a full heart (more armor with that enchant stacks and gives more chances)
    Auto-Jump I-III - Gives Jumping I-III potion effects while wearing/holding item.
    Quake I-III - Quakes the ground around you and sends mobs and (if allowed in server configs) people flying away. With each level, the enchant gets stronger in radius and velocity.
    Blindness I-III - Blinds an enemy when hitting it with the enchant.
    Life Leech I-II - Can leech some health off of an enemy when hitting him
    Poison Arrows I-III - Same as Venom ,for bows
    Withered Arrows I-III - Same as Withering ,for bows
    Soulbound I - When you die ,you will still have the item with this enchant. (configurable if you lose it afterwards)
    Ice Aspect I-II - can freeze someone in place for a short amount of time. (configurable in configs)
    Lucky I-II - Gives more XP when killing any living entity (except players)
    Beheading I-III - Has a progressively higher chance to behead skeletons, creepers, zombies and players.
    Life I - Extends your life by a certain amount (default 0.5 hearts per level & armor piece)
    Electrocute I-III - Can cause nausea and deals more damage to armored living entities.
    Explosive Arrows I-III - Random chance to shoot an arrow which will explode on impact; highly configurable
    Well Fed I-II - Keeps your food levels higher.
    Hunger I-II - Another bad enchant near instability and heavy - makes your hunger go down quicker
    Multishoot I-II - Can shoot multiple arrows at once.
    Insulation I-III - Combats Plasma and Electrocute - makes them deal less damage on you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.