Fallen's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Fallen, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen

Fallen New Member

1. Your In Game Name: My in-game name is Fallen_Angel67.

2. Your Age: My age is 19.

3. Time On The Server: I have been apart of the server for about a year.

4. Why You Desire To Be A Moderator: I desire to be a moderator on this server because I believe I would be really fit to take on this role. I have been on the server for a year now. I am well known and liked within the server and have always tried to help when people need to be helped. I help people with answering their questions and if a newer player needs a place to stay until they get going, then I let them stay in my base. I try to help the best I can with incidents like hackers, griefing, theft, etc. However, I am not entirely based on kindness. I am fair, just, respectful, and patient. If a player in my town or kingdom (and so on) has griefed or stolen from other members and made those players feel unsafe or not content with being in the town, then I kick the problem player out of the town. I try to help players as much as I possibly can and I believe that with the role of a moderator, I should be able to help to the fullest capacity that I can.

5. Do You Have Any Previous Experience With Another Server: No, I do not have experience with any other server.

6. How Active You Can Be: I can be online as often as every day to every second day for at least 1 to 8 hours.

7. Your Skype and Discord: Skype: fallenangel0497 Discord: Fallen_Angel

2. KreepaKilla0603

KreepaKilla0603 New Member

Nice, good luck!!

Fallen likes this.
  3. Krimsom_

Krimsom_ New Member

Hope you get this you always helped me when I needed it!

Fallen likes this.
  4. Sgt_sparta

Sgt_sparta New Member

I hope you get this you disrve it after all the countless times youv helped me and the way youv stud up for all the town iv Ben with you in from day one wen i joined the server you stepped up and helped me wen on one else would and Evan wen other admen ignored me or gave up on me because of my spelling your the one that i could always come to if i had any qetions or needed any help you would be there for me youv Ben there for every one you no on the sever Evan the ones that hate your guts in my eyes i thank your one of the most liked ppl on the sever and defiantly one of the most helpful and trustworthy people on the sever and i thank if you ask almost any of your old town members they would say the same thang i mean you still have close friend ships with almost all the people from your old towns iv never met someone on a server that has cared or created such a strong bound and trust or have ever Ben as fair as you to me you gave a sins of family to to the sever and thank you for all you have prsenaly helped me with i do hope you get this i cuz if you don't i am pretty sure it would be a mistake not to have a warm friendly,trust worthy,caring,genres,fair person like you there to represent this sever as a mod (p.s i am sorry for the spelling most ppl just rite me of a a little kid wen they read my riteing but its not that i have a thing called dyslexia.)

By Sgt_Sparta
    8/11/2016

Fallen likes this.
  5. Jackk

Jackk Owner Staff Member Owner

//Accepted
    Dont let me down :)

6. Eternalblade56

Eternalblade56 New Member

7. Eternalblade56

Eternalblade56 New Member

Im not the only one now :3