It's not fair! Please fix.

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Westeratt, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Westeratt

Westeratt Member

I love how everytime there is something that is not me i get banned. Spency was trying to kill me when I got my stuff, so i ran into his house to get away from him when he found me. I ran to the top as he chased me and saw there was no exit. I had diamond enchanted stuff from Ianite and did not want to lose it, but I was combat tagged and could not tp away, so i ran over to the side, broke 2 blocks, and jumped out to get away. I tped when I was not CT and went home. I was in the middle of recording when flexxy, the archtect banns me for F****** greifing. I am banned for 2 days and want this unbanned. This was not fair and they know it. Flexxy has been mean to me in the past and Spency was mad at me for tping someone on purge to his base. I know that that was minimal greifing, but it was so i would not lose my best gear and weapons. Not Fair! Please Fix before 2 days are up! Also please mention something to Flexxy. You can check the chat log too, it has everything.

2. Westeratt

Westeratt Member

Please fix!

3. MissPvP

MissPvP Community Manager Staff Member Community Manager

Here's the issue, You spamming our forums every time you get banned and being aggressive won't solve your issues.
    Our staff aren't stupid and we have commands to check who places or removes blocks, you didn't just remove 2 blocks you griefed a town 3 times using lava. Don't try to lie your way out of things we obviously know you've done.

This is your one and only warning, You come back to forums and post another thread lying about how you were falsely banned and how our staff treats you unfairly I will personally deal with you, and trust me. I won't go as easy as our staff team does.

Next time I suggest being more mature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.