Not sure why I was banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Spencer, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Spencer

Spencer New Member

So not actually sure why I was banned this time seeing as I don't even get on the server much and haven't actually broken any rules. I got on today and all I saw was "You're IP has been banned!" considering I know for a fact I haven't broken any rules or done anything that I usually do when I pop on the server for like 10 minutes would appreciate knowing what happened.
    Btw it's Cybizan

2. Father_Grajern

Father_Grajern Member

Okay...
    Cyb the reason/s you were banned is due
    Disrespectful behavior towards other players
    Multiple reports and complaints were made against you must of them with evidence...
    and frankly a lot of staff have had enough of your antics...
    These actions you have been warned about in the past and are VIVIDLY displayed in server rules...

Jack was in agreement on your ban and was the person that banned you...
    So in real fact it is completely up to Jacks decision to unban you should he decide too...
    @Jackk

If you feel like I have been bias in any way shape or form file a complaint, just don't abuse the privalege.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  3. Spencer

Spencer New Member

Okay we all know I'm an asshole that goes too far with shit but I also only talk shit to people that start shit with me. Like if you come on and say stfu cyb or some other bs then yeah I'm gonna say something. But w.e it's jacks choice