Pika's Backstory

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Its_Pika, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

~ Chapter One ~

A boy walked slowly down a path, both in a literal sense and in a metaphorical way. He didn't really seem all excited to be falling into the darkness, but at the same time he really didn't care. The leaves crack under his foot steps, his shoes were yellow matching with his yellow sweater. I can't really stay here anymore, the boy said quietly.

He was being followed though, moving faster he made quite a ruckus throughout the night. Soon many people were heard in the distance calling out his name. The name Kishimu was being thrown around, some people were arguing with others that he wasn't really worth it. Many were worried for the troubled teenager. He couldn't stay, he helped rogues kill his friend, Kishimu didn't mean to do it, it was all just a big misunderstanding. However no one knew this, he just ran away from his problems.

Grabbing a stone with a lightning bolt symbol within it he ran off quicker, then all of a sudden he collapsed. Darkness was all that was left, then a sweet summer breeze. The breeze was getting a bit too harsh for him, waking him Kishimu realized he was free falling into a new world unfamiliar to him. The boy let out a girlish scream, his messy medium lengthed brown hair was getting in the way of his eyes.

All of a sudden he stopped in mid-air, opening his eyes he let out a sigh of relief as he realized he wasn't dead after all. He then fell again but only for a short period as there was a floor underneath him, he fell into a castle.

"Welcome to the World of Mianite!" was heard throughout the large kingdom. People were excited but only for a short while, they then got back to what they were doing. It seemed like a custom to greet people to this world.

"Mianite?" Kishimu said with a voice-crack as he was nervous, he just fell from the sky moments ago and he wasn't really the best around with people, especially with women.

"Yes, this is Mianite alright!" the girl said while rolling the r, she really had a thick voice. It sounded as if she had a Norse accent. "What's your name?"

"M-My name? The name is . . . K- Pika! Yeah Pika." He couldn't give out his real name, what if someway people came to bring him back. Back to Lymor, his home-world.

"That is a weird name, however you aren't the only one with a weird name. My name is Celia! Nice to meet you!" She stared intently at Kishimu with her lavender eyes, she wanted something. "Do you want a good time by any chance?"

"W-What do y-you mean good time?" Everything happened so fast, she was really trying to do "it" with him already. Kishimu ran away from the girl as fast as he could, he really didn't know where he was going, at least it got him out of that awkward conversation he just had.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. Moon

Moon Member

Wait we can make backstorys!?!?!

3. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

Well I mean this is pretty much content creation right?​

4. Ender

Ender Member

Looks good Pika! Keep it up!

5. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

~ Chapter Two ~
    Kishimu brushed off some lint off of his sweater as he continued walking down the castle nervously, he then proceeded to walk down a set of stone stairs. His gaze wondered from person to person, he saw three certain colors however on their clothing, blue, red and purple. Kishimu wondered if that was a certain trend going on in this new world.

"Hey watch it!" Kishimu flattened his ears on his head as he looked down, it was a boy in red clothing, he looked like he was using coal earlier. Thoughts started appearing in the sidetracked teen.

"Hello?" the boy said now confused, he jumped up and gave Kishimu a small smack on the face to wake him up.

"What was that for?" Kishimu questioned.

"You bump into me and then you just start zoning off, do you always do this?" he scoffed. The boy glared up at him with his odd eyes.

"Okay I sincerely apologize, I just wan't looking okay. I am new here, as you probably saw from me falling earlier. Is this sort of thing normal?" he stuttered.

"Well not the falling from the sky part, but I have seen weirder. Eh, well I apologize for slapping you." The boy raised out his hand in a familiar way, he wanted a handshake! "The name's Arthur, but you can call me Artie!"

Kishimu shook his hand and held it for about ten seconds, it started getting awkward.

Artie started to question if he was doing this on purpose, he then retracted his hand nervously. "W-What kind of handshake was that?" the boy muttered. People were now staring.

"Oh I apologize for that as well, I really don't do well with people. Anyways my name is . . . Pika!" he exclaimed. Kishimu's eyes starting to stare into Artie's eyes. Murmurs were heard about throughout the castle, one person even said if he was a child predator or something like that. A book was pulled out of his pockets quickly, he then proceeded to write notes about the boy. He noted down that his left eye was blue while his right one was red.

"What are you writing there, can I see?" Artie questioned.

Kishimu put his head on one side puzzled. He fired back quickly with, "You want to see what I am writing?" This was a first for him, many people thought he was weird for writing down every single detail about people he meets, then realizing that he forgot to make notes on Celia. "Well you can't."

"Oh, well by the way what were you doing with that blond chick over there?" he pointed over towards a corner with Celia watching. "I think you should take it to the club."

"Do you p-perhaps mean a gentlemen's club?" Kishimu implied.

"Yeah sure a gentlemen's club. Who even says that these days?" the boy mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, by the way do you perhaps want to join a village of sorts, it's a great place for starting out!" Artie insisted.

"O-Oh sure, what is it called?"

"It's called Unity Village!" Artie pronounced.

"How do we get there?" Kishimu wondered, he looked around and didn't really see a village. He saw some giant flowers, a fountain and then started to write down all of the amazing new things he is seeing. Artie snapped his fingers in front of Kishimu's face. "Sorry."

"We get there by mine carts! Come on follow me!"

Kishimu ran towards him as they started running, this was a start of a new life for him.

6. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

Heh heh I kind of deleted chapter three, okay maybe I am not really laughing.

7. Its_Pika

Its_Pika New Member

~ Chapter Three ~
    A few months later Kishimu has settled in the new land of Mianite, making new friends along the way as well as choosing the god or in this case, the godess for him. Although many people haven't taken a liking to the boy, as he started to become annoying to a myriad of people. Correcting grammar, having a huge ego, but where did this all start? From someone who helped kill his ex best friend, to someone who was shy and then to someone who was just a pain. It all started in Unity Village, Kishimu had been given an apartment to stay from the owner and experienced the first Purge for him.

Fighting was heard in the distance as well as some yelling, the first Purge has started. The gods have came up with this to decide who is the most stealthiest and strongest followers in the lands of Mianite. Most people were excited but Kishimu wasn't. He was pretty weak and really not that confident in his ability's, he had a secret book that was hidden with his feelings for someone. Kishimu hoped that no one would find it, he dug up a hole under the apartment and hid the book in the chest.

"Okay, well looks like the gear for the first Purge is. . ." Kishimu said quietly, he was looking at a board with the information. It looked pretty organized for an event that had treachery and devious acts. Leather armor and a wooden sword was the gear, nothing else was allowed, even spells. Spells were quite amazing to use in this world, it was cool that anyone could just preform magic. Going back to his apartment stealthily Kishimu got his gear and left quickly. He was heading to the Shadow's Headquarters, he knew that if he was found he would be killed immediately. The Shadows were ruthless and were always trying to oppose the gods and tried to kill them.

Kishimu looked at the large town, the main castle loomed over him. It was menacing and dark, there were guards guarding it of course. The boy flicked a rock towards one of the guards helmet, it was a terrible idea. Kishimu wondered why in the world he did that, but it seemed to have worked. The guard couldn't see where Kishimu was, he dyed this leather armor green to blend in with the brush.

"Now I have to do is jump d-" Kishimu stopped, his yellow ears and tail twitched as he sensed a dark presence nearby. He spun around quickly to draw his wooden dagger towards the person trying to ambush him, he held his stance strong to make it seem like he was confident, but he was sweating bullets.

"Wait, y-you're Rose!" Kishimu remarked as he put the dagger away, Rose's blue eyes gleamed as she looked towards Kishimu. It had only been yesterday since he was forced into a room with her down in the Unity Village Gentlemen's Club, there was also a yellow bird in with them. It was pretty awkward, Rose licked his neck down stairs until Kishimu realized he didn't like where that was going. However he had feelings for her but he didn't want to be that intimate that quickly.

Rose flicked her long blond hair behind her shoulders, she was slightly floated as she was a wizard herself. She was wearing a light blue shirt that was very bright. "Hello." she said quietly, "What are you doing here?"

Kishimu broke out of his stance and acted normal for a moment. "I was just um. . ." Kishimu fired back, he was thinking of an excuse. "Oh, I was just researching this place."

"Researching hm? Were you researching on how guards reacted when you throw rocks at them?" she said sarcastically. There was really no reason anymore to continue lying unless Kishimu wanted to look like a complete idiot.

"I don't really mind Pika, I just wanted to hang out with you for awhile, that's all." she said with a smirk

Kishimu hesitated for a moment as he didn't really know what to do in this situation, especially with a girl he had a crush on, and on top of that it was the Purge, but Kishimu gave in. He took off his armor and decided to leave the headquarters of The Shadows.

Rose didn't really try to do anything irrational, although Kishimu probably would have gotten hurt if she did try something. They talked for the rest of the Purge, and a little more after that. They got along quite nicely, a Pokehuman and a wizard, what a sight.

However when Kishimu got back to his apartment to check if anything happened, Kishimu went down to his small bedroom and saw nothing out of place. He let out a sigh of relief but then realized that some oak planks of his floor wasn't perfect, someone had went under. Kishimu panicked as he broke the planks and dug to find only his chest empty. Someone had stolen his book away from him, it had all of his feelings about Rose in it.

"Missing something Pika?" a male voice said behind him, "Well the Purge ended so you can't steal this back, and what you wrote in this is just perfect." Kishimu turned around to see someone unfamiliar to him, he had green hair and one green eye. His right eye was ruined, he wore a red scarf and a black jacket with a white undershirt. His jeans were covered with protective armor and he wore brown boots underneath.

"H-How do you know my name?" Kishimu stuttered

"I work for The Shadows, we know everyone who is a threat to us, and you were at our headquarters. We didn't kill you because you had Rose with you. We aren't stupid, she would kill us if we attacked you." he said with a grin

"B-Back o-off!" Kishimu said in a scared tone, he was trembling and wondered if anyone was going to come to see what was happening.

"Look at you, you can't even stand up on your feet!" the man started walking closer to Kishimu, then Kishimu's memories went back to him. He couldn't let it happen again, he knew this man was throwing empty threats. He remembered that fear led to anger and anger led to hate, and hate. . . It led him to suffering.

"I'm not scared of you! Why would I fear of you guys? I know now that with The Shadows there is a light shining somewhere nearby." he retaliated

"You really think light exists in this world?" the man started laughing hysterically. "You're really something Pika, you're the first one here with hope that there is a light that never burns out, but sadly there is no light. Well, I'll be off now." Kishimu asked him what his name was quickly. "My name . . . , the name's Leroy!" Leroy looked behind him to see that there was girl standing right behind him. Kishimu knew who it was, it was Celia. Maybe she had came to help!

"Celia! Leroy is being a douche." Kishimu said happily. Celia looked over at Kishimu and mumbled something to Leroy, then the book was exchanged for two stacks of diamonds. Kishimu looked bewildered at the sight, they just traded his book!

"W-Wait a minute!" Kishimu ran up to them but they teleported away, it was too late. Kishimu had just had this book stolen and Celia just traded it for diamonds, not to mention the fact that he realised why there were Withers all the time. Leroy was the one creating them, Kishimu nearly dies everyday and without the village guards help, he was sure he would have perished. The Withers always had a dark presence and a bigger one then usual, the Purge has led Kishimu to trust no one but it made him confused.

Was there light in this world? Am I really this weak? Kishimu wondered.

This was the day that Kishimu started to correct people, he wanted to be good at something. He wanted to seem intelligent to others, it helped build his self-esteem. But this led to an event in the near future that would change his experience in this new land.