Remembrance

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Father_Grajern, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Father_Grajern

Father_Grajern Member

Hi guys, girls, toasters and Apache attack helicopters...

So of late I have been having some sentimental breakdowns on the server and in general chats...
    I finally have worked up the courage to say why I have been somewhat different these past few days...

Of late I have been talking to a few friends currently on the server about past veteran community players whom have left the server... Most of which I and others have, were and possibly still are friends with...
    Some of these players left without a word... or just disappeared without a trace or left generally cause of poor conditions of the server at the time... Basically, I have a half full list of those whom have left and are making this as sort of commemoration... or remembrance... Or even a testament to what once was... or whatever you may call it...

Personally I have seen many friends come and go from this server, some with proper goodbyes and others...
    You get the message... I feel like some of these old veterans of the server should not be forgotten for without them the server would not have gotten this far... For all those whom are new to the server I do not expect you to get this and that's fine if you have no clue what I am talking about... Its fine.... For those whom have been here for as long or longer then I have one thing I want you to do... Don't forget them... That's all I ask... Do not let them fade into a forgotten memory... and I know this sounds soppy X-D
    It kinda is... But this is just me expressing my inner most thoughts and an explanation of why I may seem off...

2. Father_Grajern

Father_Grajern Member

P.S. I'd appreciate that if you make a response on this post... that it is not of the below;
    1. Shitposting etc
    2. Memes... Sorry not now... Maybe on another post

I will not tolerate these on such a delicate topic
    Thanks

P.S.S If possible if anyone knows the Discord where Merpy, Angel and that hang out... Can you please invite meh :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  3. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

You mentioned "Angel". Are you by chance referring to Fallen Angel?

4. Father_Grajern

Father_Grajern Member

-.- AngelByTurtle you twatwaffle

5. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

Geez, sorry for asking

6. SanicTWH

SanicTWH New Member

The amount of ellipses and stuff in this is almost absurd

7. xTheSwordManx

xTheSwordManx New Member

I miss them as well. I remember all the great times we had in discord and just their personalities were the best.

-Crystal the Crystal