Rp from when Revi came back until Friday, May 26th

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by AstralForce, May 27, 2017.

1. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

Ok. So I have been here for most of the RP bits we have received. And the ones I missed I was told what happened. NOTE : This is the day BEFORE we have MAJOR RP. So Saturday May 27th will contain LOADS of new information!!!

Lets begin shall we?

The first RP we had was Caldyr arriving in the land. He crashed a ship onto the shore of Havenvale (spawn). We soon learned that Mianite had sent a gust of wind that forced his ship to crash here. *NOTE this ship is still at spawn for those who wish to see it!!!* Then Caldyr tried to steal a ship from the Port of Havenvale. He attempted to make it to Half Shell island. This island is a place he longed to go to because she was there. We assumed it was his mistress but we do not know. Mianite then picked up his ship, shook him off of it, and put it back where it was. We asked if Caldyr would be ok. We learned he would be fine as he is a Demi God!! His mother is the Siren of the Seas. A Goddess from another realm!!! Next Dianite came to the realm. Dianite and Mianite talked of Him coming. We asked who he was. But it seemed Mianite and Dianite did not know we had heard them and were in a private conversation. They talked about gathering the Nymphs and other groups to help them fight Him. Next we saw half shell. The island built from a turtle shell had been moved here by the strength of Demi God Caldyr. This island contained many secrets. It included a grave with an encrypted name. Next we met... him.... Naruum. Naruum appeared late at night to the few players online. He appeared to them and intimidated everyone he could. He was later described to us as the monster under our bed. He is creepy and he is here to take over Talion!!!! Time went on and we learned more and more about this being. He is stronger than the gods and was only ever defeated once. All the Gods (from the Talion Realm) combined their strengths. They also used their special groups to help them. Even with all this power they could not kill him. But they could banish him. However, recently he has been opening the door... breaking through to our realm. He can appear as a spirit but not in his full truly powered form. We also learned he had raised the evil from within dead spirits and formed 10 Oni. These Oni are incredibly powerful beings. The first one to appear trapped me in a room with it and killed me with ease. It then killed Cris in the same manner. Then we would soon learn that these Oni are killable. We must find their tombs, destroy their rituals, and once we do they become weak and killable. Once killed they will be sent to the Realm Naruum was banished to. There they will take x amount of time to reform then return to our realm. We also lanite was siding with Naruum. She is tired of being seen as weak by her brothers. So they will die and she will reign. She also views Naruum as under her control.... We all know this is crazy and Ianite is at RISK!!! *NOTE this next part isnt relevant to the whole story but I found it interesting.. you might not and if you don't i'm sorry.* The Oni returned to me. It ran around my base then teleported me to an open area. Then it made me fight withers. I killed them in the name of Dianite. The Oni then told me I will do what it wants not Dianite... Im kinda concerned it wants me for Naruum but FUCK THAT IM DIANITE FOR LYFE!!! *NOTE back to the relevant to everyone stuff* We would soon learn more of that grave on Half Shell. The grave belonged to an old friend of Caldyr. A friend who died... and whose spirit became powerful and corrupt... and whose spirit became... NARUUM. Naruum claimed this was long behind him and the person Cal knew was dead. But Caldyr didn't like this answer. Then Caldyr found the Oni tomb. The magical tomb that we would need to infiltrate to break the ritual of the Oni. There Naruum and Ianite appeared. A battle occured between Naruum's followers (Yes Naruum had enlisted followers to be on his side) against the Heroes. In this battle Cecil had his neck snapped by that horrid creature Naruum. Cecil was taken to the underwater place of Caldyr. Caldyr said he is being worked on there. We also learned that the tomb was only a fake and inside was a portal. Inside was where a God's blood needed to be spilled so that we could get into the Tomb. We then learned it had to be an unwilling God. Mianite and Dianite were willing to give their blood to end this Oni. So Ianite was the only option. Dr_Ender was chosen to become Ianites head follower and then lure her into the Tomb. There she will be damaged and her blood taken. Soon, we would also discover pieces of tech that can be used to give Cecil life again in a mechanical body. Nobody wanted to help Cecil!! So, Caldyr revealed the Uncrowned. A very elite group that Cecil is the only member that we know of. The Uncrowned is huge and spans across many realms but there are only a few members. And most people do not even know it EXISTS. The other past members include Dianite, Mianite, and Ianite before they had their godly powers. Finally the last bit of RP. Caldyr appeared in the realm. He was wearing his battle armor. He said it had been a long time since he had worn it. Now, there was not many heroes to talk with him so I was able to talk to him a lot. I also procured ALOT of info and hints. So Caldyr said that there are many other gods in the other realms. Some more powerful then the 3 we know! So I asked if I could be sent to rally them to save Dianite and Mianite while the others fought the first Oni Tomb. He told me that there is no fast way between the realms. Then he thought again. He said that the waterways could work.. however, later between a conversation with Mianite and Caldyr we learned these waterways only work if the Siren of the Seas allows the person to use them. So, then Caldyr begins to get questions he does not know. I decided it has been a while since I last called My Lord. So I gave it a shot. I asked for him to appear to me if he can hear my pleas. He then appeared saying he has heard me. Dianite began to answer questions about the Nymphs and how they are spread across many realms and have not yet replied to come help us. He then noted that Caldyr had his armor on. Caldyr said it has been a LONG time since he got to use his armor. So, I suggested to Caldyr that we should spar. I said we must both be in our top fighting forms for the Oni Tomb attack. He took my request and we did battle. We wore equal armor and had similar axes. But alas, he fell to an Axe guilded with the power of Dianite, Hell Bringer. Next, we did battle in equal gear and Caldyr over came me. We agreed we were ready for tomorrow. Then Mianite appeared in the realm. He congratulated me on our battle. He said he expected more from Caldyr. As Caldyr was a ___. Caldyr cut him off. He was adamant that we could not know his past life. Mianite didnt care and revealed to us that Caldyr was part of the Uncrowned. He was also a top warrior. Caldyr was overflowed with rage. He made the seas rise and a storm begin. Then he passed out in a bubble of water floating in the air. Mianite told us his power was as vast as the Oceans. But he refused to unleash his hidden potential. We asked why. He told us that Caldyr had once hurt somebody close to him when using his power... so now he will not unleash it again. Caldyr awoke, fell from the sky bubble, and left with Mianite.*NOTE I forgot to add this next part/ don't know where I can fit it but it may be important!** Ketsu had an Ianite Axe she just recently got back. It got changed to a Nymph axe. This may be used to cut Ianite and get the blood!! It also may be nothing.... We shall see!

And now we await the exciting opening of the Oni Tomb. We know Cecil will appear, Caldyr will fight, a boss will be very hard to kill, a demi god will be choosen, and MANY if not all of the players involved will die!!! BE ON FOR THIS EXCITING NEW RP!!!

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. xTheSwordManx

xTheSwordManx Member

Seems like the Oni weren't the only things destroyed.

3. AstralForce

AstralForce Member

What do you mean by that?