Unban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by topvideogamer, Apr 10, 2017.

1. topvideogamer

topvideogamer New Member

So I am banned for hacks that I don't have. Due to the fact that hunter and his little hitch squad is after me, they banned me for PvP hacks when all it is Mcmmo. I can show proof that I don't hack I'd you want but this is getting ridiculous. I am starting to get tired of this shot staff banning and accusing of no evidence. I also know that mods little crew is going to spam this chat saying that I am and coming up with every excuse in the world to try and keep me banned. I don't know the reason but Mod and his friends have been after me for a long time. I do not hack and the proof that flexxay had was bullshit. He doesnt have any real proof that i hack and down below are of snips of my .minecraft files. If this isnt enough proof than show me what is because i will show you all the proof you need that i dont hack and i am not afaid of you all probing my computer because i dont have anything that i need to hide other than passwords and personal information. Capture.PNG proof.PNG

IF you still think i hack contact my discord at topvideogamer#3111 or my skype topvideogamer,
    i can show proof that i, indeed dont hack. i dont care what mods little crew thinks of me or whether they think i hack or not but i expect better from them.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  2. Zane5544

Zane5544 Head-Staff Staff Member Head-Staff

That still doesn't excuse the fact you've duped items Top. Everyone knows you have. I've gone through your items, I've seen the same enchants and the same name. Superior items in sets of ten. If you think no one knows you dupe, you're lying to yourself.

The ban is staying.

3. topvideogamer

topvideogamer New Member

what if i buy an unban?