Wizard Objectives

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freshy, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Freshy

Freshy New Member

Recently as a Wizard, I've been getting complaints about peoples builds not being completed, requests by staff to complete something for the server, and the fact that I've been mostly the only active wizard this past month. I will set straight rules for these problems as of now and we will work it out later with all of you.

1. Complaints about player builds not being finished or gotten to

After we stopped player builds and building, about a month after I realized Mod (another wizard) started some up. So I decided to help with his builds he took on. Now everyone has come and requested a build. There are 4 sizes, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. I have about 5 builds I still haven't gotten to, with these different sizes, 1 Extra Large, 1 Large, and 3 Mediums. Each build takes its own preferred time, and because I am the only active and working wizard, I have to do them all, which takes longer than expected. Because of this, we expect you as players to not complain, when our job is harder than it seems. We will get to your build but it takes a very long time for me as a wizard to start on them and accept what the players want in there build. Also, I have other things I have to focus on beyond my control, so I cannot always tend to your needs or be on your schedule whenever you want me or whenever you want something I can do.

2. I am busy with other things as a wizard

Because I am a Wizard, I also have to help with server demands, and that is priority rather than player builds, especially when not everything is set up yet completely and ruled for player builds. I have to listen and help the staff higher than me. I cannot always please the players. Every now and then I do host my own events which I gladly do to keep you guys entertained as I am super busy, but that does not mean you should be rude about how I take care of what is going on.
    In addition, I have started to watch chat more and more, and see players break the rules almost everyday. I am always warning and watching chat to keep everything in order, especially when staff aren't online, or when they are not paying attention to chat. I try to do many things possible to keep chat stable.
    Being the only active wizard known by many, It takes me a while to balance everything, and I'm strict about what I plan to do for players. If you have any questions you can ask me, but do not harass and bother me about your build. I've been disrespected many times and I want that to stop.

I try to look out for everyone and do my job by following the rules, but it gets harder now. I hope y'all as players understand the problems I am dealing with, and I hope we can work things out as I take many responsibilities.

I was also pretty afraid to type this forums post out there, meaning it might affect my job, but I really need some backup here, and for you guys as the players to understand what is happening, especially after Caleb also touched on this subject.

Thank You :)
    -Freshy124, AKA Chiara the Wizard

BigUncleO likes this.
  2. Revi

Revi Architect Architect

I feel for you, Freshy. I know exactly how you feel, believe me. Keep doing what you're doing because you're doing a great job!

3. Freshy

Freshy New Member

Thank you so much Revi! I'm happy to see one of the highest staff is giving me positive information :D

4. Cygodon

Cygodon New Member

I do not know about the rest of the community here in the server, but I think you are doing a great job. You have my support Freshu ^-^
    *Is support column*

5. Father_Grajern

Father_Grajern Member

Freshy you are one of the most devoted members of staff!
    I know things are difficult atm with the current lack of wizards (which is sad)
    Considering there are really only 2 active Wizards you and mod have and are doing the best you possibly can considering the latter!